24 Hour Pass
A 24 hour access pass to our Video Library! Including replays of previously live streamed classes with additional pre-recorded content in progress.
By purchasing this online access pass, you thereby agree to the following waiver:
- I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension.
- Participation in an online yoga class or replay includes, but is not limited to: participation in meditation techniques, yogic breathing techniques, and performing various yoga postures. Yoga postures, or asanas, are designed to exercise every part of the do, stretching and strengthening the muscles and joints, the spine and the entire skeletal system. They also work on the internal organs, glands and nerves. Yoga incorporates sustained stretching to strengthen muscles and increase flexibility.
- As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. My signature acknowledges I understand that in yoga class I will progress at my own pace. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher. I will continue to breathe smoothly. If at any point I feel overexertion or fatigue, I will respect my body’s limitations and I will rest before continuing yoga practice.
- Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against the instructor.
- I am responsible for informing the instructor of any medical changes which could impact my yoga practice.
- I accept that neither the instructor, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class.
- Classes are intended for the express use of the registered attendee & must not be recorded, copied or otherwise distributed.